- Meet the Teachers
- Previous Visitors
- Family Fun
I'm interested. How do I schedule my class?
Contact the AELC by email or by phone at (218) 945-3136. For scheduling, it is usually best to have a couple of dates in mind that would work for your group. It is also helpful to have a general idea of the curriculum your group is interested in, the size of your group, and the number of adult leaders that will be assisting with the activities.
What types of things should I remind my students to bring?
- Permission Slip
- Sack Lunch
- Water Bottle
- Bug spray, if needed
- Sunscreen, if needed
- Long pants (to prevent tick bites, poison ivy and other skin irritations) recommended year-round.
- Foot wear that is appropriate for hiking. No sandals or flip flops please!
- Dress in Layers
- Extra pair of dry gloves and socks for winter activities.
- Wear clothing appropriate to the season.
- Additional items may be required for some educational activities. (See educational activity descriptions for details.)
What is the cost per student?
Agassiz ELC offers full day and after school programs for students of all ages.
The current cost for a full-day program is $8 per student. After school program costs are determined based on the program length and the number of students attending.
Adult chaperones and classroom teachers participate free of charge.
What if I have to cancel?
Any cancellations (other than those related to weather) need to be made no later than 48 hours in advance of your visit. Cancellations due to weather should be made as soon as it is determined that the weather is unsuitable for a group to take part in planned outdoor activities. AELC staff will also contact you as soon as possible when and if it has been determined that the weather is not suitable.